Location: Eastpoint Business Park, Clontarf, Dublin 3
Who we are
Arvato CRM Solutions ranks among Europe’s leading customer relationship partners, the place where we develop tailor-made customer support and online advertising solutions for our clients. Our approach to people is shaped by our culture of partnership, entrepreneurship and creativity. We train our employees to the highest degree and trust them to do a good job. During your career with us, we want you to continually discover something new about your work and yourself, grow professionally and develop lasting and meaningful relationships with colleagues and clients. We combine the opportunities of a big organisation with the enthusiasm of a small company.
This position offers you the opportunity to work alongside one of our high profile client who is a global leader in innovation within the tech market, who specialise in internet based searching and video sharing platforms. If you want to work in an environment that encourages you to be yourself and build upon your skills this is the role for you!
What we offer
• Competitive salaries & bonus
• Permanent contracts
• Dynamic, multi-cultural environment
• Fun and vibrant office
• Quarterly performance bonus
• Free shuttle bus to and from Eastpoint at the 3 Arena Luas Stop and Clontarf Dart station
• Subsidised Health insurance after Probation
What the job involves
As a Content Analyst you will be optimising online ads for many clients and trying to drive more traffic as well as generate more clicks on their websites. You will be doing this by looking through the client’s websites and finding important keywords to use in their online ads.
In this role you will focus on checking if these keywords are accurate and relevant and that they are showing the main characteristics of the client’s business.
The main responsibility would be to increase productivity levels through data analysis.
What we are looking for
• Native or near native language proficiency in German
• English proficiency and comprehension
• Strict attention to details and analytical skills
• Experience in content writing or data entry is a plus but not necessary
• Experience with MS Office Excel and Word along with a proven ability to quickly learn new tools
• Strong work ethic and ability to work with minimal supervision