Permanent employee, Full-time · Kusnacht Practice - Zollikon
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR
The Kusnacht Practice is currently seeking a Digital Marketing Assistant. In this role, you will actively support the Brand & Marketing Manager in the daily business. You take responsibility for the analysis and monitoring of SEM campaigns and support with content on social media and blog posting. You already have a few years of experience in a similar position and consider yourself to be a "digital native". The right candidate distinguishes himself/herself through his/her proactivity and his/her creativity in finding new approaches and solutions. Process orientation, an entrepreneurial mindset and your exceptional organizational skills make you the perfect fit for this role.
- Analyzing and monitoring the success of marketing campaigns and creating reports, including web SEA/SEO monitoring and optimization
- Manage, analyze, and optimize SMM & blog postings
- Support with designing and managing marketing campaigns across print, broadcast and online platforms to ensure that products and services meet customers’ expectations and to build the credibility of brands
- Support with the organization of events such as exhibitions and other PR events
- Take care of requests, briefing of agencies and production of marketing collateral (printed & digital materials)
- Provide general administrative support (reporting, advertising requests etc.)
- Substitution of the Brand & Marketing Manager during absences.
WHAT WE OFFER
- 3+ years of experience as Digital Marketing Assistant or in a similar role
- Outstanding IT skills – Digital Native! – experience with managing SEM and SMM a big plus
- Strong self-discipline and work ethic, absolute confidentiality a must as well as excellent time management and organizational skills
- Excellent written and spoken English and German (min. level C1 in either)
- A strong contributor - excited to find new ways to improve and innovate marketing services using cross-team collaboration
- You live and are eligible to work in Switzerland (CH-Nationality or EU/EFTA Citizenship)
The Kusnacht Practice AG is proud to offer a competitive total compensation package as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the whole lives of our employees and their families. To learn more about The Kusnacht Practice, please visit www.kusnachtpractice.com.
The Kusnacht Practice is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment.
If this challenging role sounds like a fit for you, we’d love to hear from you! Join us in making a real difference in our clients’ health and wellbeing. Please e-mail your application in English describing your interest and enclosing your CV, references and/or recommendation letters to:
At The Kusnacht Practice, we are passionate about helping people making sustainable live changes. The Kusnacht Practice AG is the world's finest luxury rehabilitation and treatment centre. We are a young, dynamic, rapidly growing business that is highly adaptable and constantly evolving. A career at The Kusnacht Practice means challenging yourself to always see opportunities, think bigger, and go the extra mile in caring for our clients and our team.