Director Project Management (m/f)
On behalf of our client, we are looking to recruit for a very attractive job position!!!
Starting date: As soon as possible or upon agreement
Work location: Switzerland (can be agree with candidate about the exact location within Switzerland)
The Director Project Management (m/f) is accountable for the performance of multiple often high complex projects in region, leading thru Flawless Project Execution, the oversight and flexible application of the IDEA Project Delivery Process - leading through the ideation, definition, execution and assessment phases. This shall include, but not limited to, driving innovation to ensure safety and appropriate quality, reducing cost and schedule, leading learning adoption internally and externally, overseeing commissioning, qualification and validation of FDA and other agency regulated facilities, technology transfer and regulations governing product manufacturing.
This role is responsible for managing and ensuring the project progress throughout the project leading the expedition of key activities across function, find solutions to key problems, and communicate project progress, issues and solutions to management and to the project team and also training and mentoring Project Managers (internal and external) to develop Leadership skills and capabilities in Project Ideation and Delivery.
Key relationships include collaboration of with E&PS functions (Real Estate, FM and Service Partners) CCFS, EHS, ITS and affiliate Engineering Groups across other functional areas, establishing highly collaborative working relationships with partners, key stakeholders and Business leaders.
- Leads and directs large capital projects end to end through Ideation, Design, Execution and Assessment
- Leads collaboration of the Engineering Group across other functional areas, establishing effective working relationships with all Business Partners.
- Leads the Alignment of the Sponsor, Key Stakeholders, Core and Extended team to deliver the Final Project Objectives
- Leads communication via Sponsor to Key Stakeholders on all aspects of projects and maintains strong internal project communications including presentations to Key Stakeholders
- Leads the project planning, tracking and reporting against project Key Deliverables and Final Project Objectives.
- Leads the development of Key Performance Indicators are met and puts plans are in place to provide continuous improvement.
- Leads in the intake of new projects, solutioning and selection of the preferred option that best meets the Business Need, preparation for Stage Gates, Project and the development of the selected option for CAR approval.
- Leads the selection of appropriate project functions and project resourcing and the development of strategies and Project Delivery Processes and tools via a Project Execution Plan based on the complexity of the project ensuring consistency with business strategy, policy, commitments and goals
- Leads risk management, Evaluates, eliminates or mitigates risks to Final Project Objectives
- Leads the Coordination of the design, execution and close out of all project related activities including managing internal resources and the procurement of third-party contractors, suppliers and consultants and ensures the project remains on plan to deliver Final Project Objectives. including, but not limited to safety, scope management, contract and construction management, legal and corporate compliance, quality, project controls, commissioning, qualification and validation of FDA and other agencies regulated facilities including technology transfer and regulations governing product manufacturing through operational handover
- Leads the process of Change Identification and requests for changes, liaising with and informing the Sponsor, Core and Extended teams
- Leads Project Close Out activities including operational handover archiving, and financial project close and collation of benchmarking
- Undertakes all Learning and Development to ensure Highly Capable Leadership, coaches and mentors others engaged in Project delivery
- Bachelor`s or master's in Engineering, Architecture or Construction Management (LEED AP certification is nice to have)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or equivalent is nice to have
- Caa. 15 years of work experience in project management and operations management (ideal large capital projects)
- Fluent in German and English (must criterium)
- Prior experience managing complex capital projects (up to CHF 100MM) in Supply Chain, R&D, Distribution Centers and Offices
- Knowledge and experience of translating complex business needs into engineering concepts
- High technical knowledge to understand complex technology-based issues
- Highly skilled in leading and motivating remote and virtual teams and stakeholders
- Track record of developing and maintaining highly collaborative partnerships at all levels within the organization including Internal (Real Estate / FM) and external CCFS/Finance/ Engineering and Operations)
- Full working knowledge of Project Controls Costs
- Manufacturing experience in FDA or other regulated environments
- Excellent collaboration record with Real Estate, Finance and Facilities Management
- Excellent communication skills and self-organization
- Travel requirements (depends on projects) up to 40% EMEA
Are you interested in this Great Opportunity? Do not hesitate and APPLY Immediately! We are glad to receive your full application in one pdf. file (CV+work certificates+diplomas). #jetztbewerben Contact person: Dr. Sanja Centineo, Managing Consultant