Are you looking for a new challenge in the medical device sector in Geneva?
We are looking for a Field educational Manager, on a permanent contract.
- You will be responsible for the clinical and product training of employees, agents and distributors globally.
- You will be responsible for the internal training content management including creation, improvement of content for all levels
- You will manage the E-Learning platform content
- You will train the employees, including onboarding training (on-line, in-person at the HQ and locally in different geographies as needed).
- You will support surgeons education events as needed, including wet labs. Estimated travel time 25% of your time in Europe.
- You are fluent in English and French a strong asset,
- You have an advanced spine clinical and surgical knowledge,
- You have excellent teaching and presentation skills. Strong experience in Medical Devices, especially in spine.
- Sales experience is a strong plus.
- The candidate should be preferably based (or willing to relocate) in or near Geneva.