Our client is a luxury cosmetics group currently growing in Switzerland.
On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is looking for a hands-on and proactive Finance Business Partner to join their team in Zurich. You will be the sole responsible for the Finance department and support the General Manager with various business and sales related analysis for the Swiss market.
- Produce profitability and commercial performance analysis as well as prepare monthly financial and management reports
- Prepare budget and perform cash flow forecasts
- Oversee and supervise the activity of the Accounting and Payroll services providers
- 5+ years of experience in Controlling and/or Accounting
- Experience working in the cosmetics, retail or FMCG sectors is a preference
- Hands-on attitude, solutions oriented with an entrepreneurial mind-set
- Solid organisational and communication skills
- Fluency in German and English, French is a strong advantage
What's on offer
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone hands-on, organised and flexible. You will join a dynamic team and take ownership of the Finance function whilst having a lot of exposure to the Management and business in Switzerland.
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA