Randstad Professionals is currently looking for a Global Study Manager who will be assigned an interesting challenge for a major client based in BASEL.
This contract is a great opportunity to join a major Pharma client. The initial assignment will start in March 2020 and will last 12 months.
Start Date: ASAP
Requisition End Date: 30/03/2021
The perfect candidate has a strong level of broad experience in running trials from the operational aspect (vendors, affiliate or CRO management, team work (and some budget experience useful). Former experience working with Studies is mandatory.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
* Provides direction and leadership to one or more global Study Management Teams (SMTs)
* Contributes to the development / management of the study timelines, budget, risk and quality plans
* Provides clinical operations expertise to ensure operational feasibility and delivery
* Oversees forecasting of clinical/non-clinical supplies
* Delivers the operational elements of the study plan
* Provides the day-to-day operational management of CROs and vendors to ensure delivery against contracted scope of work
* Identifies areas of best practice and process improvements
* Ensures study adherence to ICH/GCP and SOPs
Must haves / Mandatory:
* Min 5-6 years of similar position in a global environment (not only at the affiliate level)
* Proven clinical development experience of the operational aspects of all stages of clinical studies preferably working in a Global environment and/or including monitoring or leading affiliate teams, working with CROs, drug supply management and planning operational activities to achieve database lock.
* Vendor / CROs management
* Experience of project managing operational aspects of a clinical study including development and management of timelines and budgets
* Min BSc/MSc in life science degree
Nice to haves:
* Immunology and/or neuroscience experience
* Budget management and oversight
If you are interested to learn more about this great opportunity, don't hesitate to get in touch with me. Feel free to send me your CV at following email
I am looking forward to receiving your applications