Who we are
In a life without sound, our work provides meaning. As a leading provider of innovative hearing care solutions, we are not just a company that makes products: we are a team on a mission to help people enjoy the delight of hearing. To enable a life without limitations, we - through our core business brands Phonak, Unitron, Hansaton, Advanced Bionics and AudioNova - develop, manufacture and distribute solutions that push the limits of technology and redefine the future of our industry.
In a multidisciplinary team, you will contribute to the development, optimization, parameterization and integration of (acoustical) performance within hearing aids and overall system.
- Develop and ensure acoustical product and system performance
- Optimize hearing aid performance and the parameterization of algorithms
- Contribute to the development of hearing system features (e.g. noise suppression, feature performance, classification, feedback suppression), development tools, algorithm design and system concepts
- Document and verify hearing aid functionalities
- Cross-collaboration across all areas of the organization
- MSc in Electrical Engineering or Sound Engineering
- At least 3 years' experience in a similar role
- Experience with (audio) signal processing, Matlab and audio analysis tools
- Knowledge in audiology, acoustics, electroacoustics are a plus
- Committed, resilient, goal- and solution oriented personality with strong communication skills
- Fluent in English, and preferable German knowledge
We can offer you a new challenge, with interesting tasks and much more - including an open corporate culture, flat hierarchies, support for further training and development, opportunities to take on responsibility, an excellent range of foods, sports and cultural facilities, attractive employment conditions, and flexible working time models in various roles.
Gianni S. Raffi, Senior Talent Acquisition Manager, is looking forward to receiving your complete application (cover letter, CV, references and certificates) via our online job application platform.
For this vacancy only direct applications will be considered.
+41 58 928 01 01
Sonova is an equal opportunity employer.
We team up. We grow talent. We collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds to win with the best team in the market place. We guarantee every person equal treatment in regard to employment and opportunity for employment, regardless of a candidate's ethnic or national origin, religion, sexual orientation or marital status, gender, genetic identity, age, disability or any other legally protected status.