Who we are
In a life without sound, our work provides meaning. As a leading provider of innovative hearing care solutions, we are not just a company that makes products: we are a team on a mission to help people enjoy the delight of hearing. To enable a life without limitations, we - through our core business brands Phonak, Unitron, Hansaton, Advanced Bionics and AudioNova - develop, manufacture and distribute solutions that push the limits of technology and redefine the future of our industry.
Developing and testing microelectronics is your passion. Your 5+ years of experience in development, testing, verification and maintaining of ASICs will build further on our success. Embedded in an international research and development team, you will support product creations by being responsible for the ASIC in our hearing instruments. You will use state of the art technology and software to develop the best in class products.
- Specify, design, evaluate and industrialize ASICs & SoCs with external semiconductor partners
- Specify and verify functionally the ASICs in system context
- Support ASICs functional emulation and verification at FPGA level
- Characterize the ASICs parameters for optimization and industrialization
- Perform and specify the electrical validation of packaged ICs, and verify the ICs at hearing instrument level
- Define and maintain the HW measurement setups and tools for the electrical verification of the electronic systems/platforms
- Support for microsystems related issues in Operations and R&D
- University degree in electrical engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years' experience in analog and digital circuits design, and with electrical test equipment (oscilloscope, audio generator/analyzer, sound cards, parameter analyzer)
- Good understanding of low power SoC and ASIC architectures including the related tradeoffs with a focus on digital circuit
- Good know-how in IC functional description and electrical parametrization
- Good know-how in HW/SW setups and tools for ASIC functional emulation, verification and IC characterization
- Basic know-how of Python scripting; Altium / Vivado Design is a plus
- Able to structure tasks, solution-oriented and quality aware
- Willing to work in a distributed, diverse collaboration environment
- Fluent in oral and written communication skills English
We can offer you a new challenge, with interesting tasks and much more - including an open corporate culture, flat hierarchies, support for further training and development, opportunities to take on responsibility, an excellent range of foods, sports and cultural facilities, attractive employment conditions, and flexible working time models in various roles.
Gianni S. Raffi, Senior Talent Acquisition Manager, is looking forward to receiving your complete application (cover letter, CV, references and certificates) via our online job application platform.
For this vacancy only direct applications will be considered.
+41 58 928 01 01
Sonova is an equal opportunity employer.
We team up. We grow talent. We collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds to win with the best team in the market place. We guarantee every person equal treatment in regard to employment and opportunity for employment, regardless of a candidate's ethnic or national origin, religion, sexual orientation or marital status, gender, genetic identity, age, disability or any other legally protected status.