Habasit is a globally operating company focusing on customized conveyor and power transmission solutions.
As a world market leader with more than 3,500 employees, we expand our structures continuously!
ResponsibilitiesMeasure, Monitor and Analyze
Projects & Initiatives
- Identify and define metrics to measure Habasit's sustainability performance and set targets in agreement with the GSA
- Monitor sustainability indicators and establish respective internal processes for lean and transparent reporting (e.g. reporting according to GHG Protocol)
- Analyze progress, understand cause and effect and - if necessary - initiate counter measures
- Contribute in summarizing results in an annual Group Sustainability Report
Communication & Reporting
- Identify opportunities for sustainability initiatives
- Lead or participate to sustainability initiatives/projects
- Create or maintain plans or other documents related to sustainability projects
- Drive and support the calculation and reporting of the PCF (product carbon footprint) of all Habasit Group products
- Support the preparation of the Group Sustainability Report
- Act as contact person for sustainability issues
- Develop and maintain the sustainability page on the HabaWeb
- Research and identify environmental sustainability issues
- Monitor competitor/supplier moves, customer expectations and changes in legislation
- University degree preferentially in Engineering (e.g. process engineering) and/or Natural Sciences, ideally with a focus or advanced training in environmental management or sustainability.
- Ideally with a minimum of 2 years professional experience in a sustainability responsibility in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in interdisciplinary interaction in an international organization
- Strong link to Habasit Core Values paired with resilience and results-orientation
- Passionate about sustainability and environmental topics
- Service orientation (strong internal & external service orientation and hands-on mentality)
- Strong, engaging and convincing communicator in an international and interdisciplinary environment
- Strength in data analysis
We offer an attractive place to work and personal development in an empowered working culture. You will benefit from the expertise and opportunities of a solid global group of companies and the reputation of its products.
If you are eager to join a dynamic, innovative and diverse company and to quickly progress while making a difference in an impact-oriented culture, then the Project Engineer Sustainability role could be a great fit.