PSEAH Project Manager
Are you a Project Manager with over 5 years professional experience in PSEAH or a related field ?
If so, please take a look at the following details:
Experis IT Switzerland is currently on the search for a PSEAH Project Manager to join one of their clients, an NGO, based in Geneva.
The Project Manager will support implementation of the Operational Framework on the Protection from Sexual Exploitation and Abuse, Sexual Harassment, and the Related Abuse of Power (PSEAH)
To deliver the required results, it's essential that you have:
- University degree in business administration, management or relevant field (essential, or equivalent experience)
- Minimum 5-7 years work experience with strong exposure to project management involving multiple and diverse stakeholders
- Experience engaging in multicultural/global business environments
- Experience in PSEAH or related field
- Written and spoken fluency in English and preferably a good working knowledge of French
If you are a dynamic and motivated Project Manager with experience of working in the PSEAH field currently looking for a challenging new position that applies to your skills, then we look forward to receiving your application!
Don't hesitate and send us your CV today through the link in the advert. In case of any questions please contact Jane Archer on +41 22 818 8782.
I'm always looking for skilled candidates don't hesitate to send me your CV for future job opportunities. Not quite what you're looking for? Don't hesitate to check out https://www.experis.ch/jobs-in-geneva to view more jobs in Geneva or connect with me on LinkedIn.
Experis IT is Europe's leading recruitment agency. We have over a hundred of open vacancies and we will be more than happy to find the perfect role for you! Visit us on www.experis.ch