At TokenEstate we’re developing a blockchain-powered real estate investing platform. It enables individuals to invest in real estate properties from their smartphones by using real estate tokens.
TokenEstate was initiated by a highly qualified team of Swiss-based professional with deep expertise in real estate investments, compliance, Swiss and international law, banking IT systems, smart contracts, cybersecurity, digital marketing and entrepreneurship.
Today our objectives are to design and execute a world-class ICO to finance the development of the TokenEstate marketplace, and to launch the first real estate token in the 2H 2018.
To achieve this goal, we are looking for an rock star Public Relation manager to join our team and help us shape the future of real estate investment. You will want to:
• Plan, develop and execute PR strategies in close collaboration with the TokenEstate team
• Develop and maintain media relations and contacts with journalists in multiple geographies
• Prepare and supervise the production of communication material & videos
• Help organize or moderate events, press conferences and meetups
• Write press releases and help shape the TokenEstate message
• Organize TokenEstate participation to events and conferences on a worldwide basis
• Help with growing and supporting our investor community on our social media channels
What we’re looking for:
• Savvy PR professional who shows a track record of building audience and maintain interest over time
• Great presentation skills and ability to attract and retain public’s attention
• Passionate and collaborative, who shares our vision and is willing to build an awesome platform and company to work for
• Fluent in English, other languages especially Russian, German or Chinese a clear asset
• Prior knowledge of the blockchain and of real estate markets will be highly valued
TokenEstate is based in Geneva, Switzerland. Remote work with regular visits to Geneva is possible depending on profile & location. The position is to be filled immediately.
Willing to build the future of Real Estate investing and to be part of one of Switzerland’s hottest startups? Reach out and let’s have a chat!