You will lead the enhancement of our back-end (Python/Django) in close collaboration with our front-end app (Flutter) and website (Angular 5), as well as our business & dev teams in Mexico. You will contribute to building more open and inclusive technologies.
• Take over, improve and collaborate on an existing Python/Django codebase
• Perform major and minor day-to-day development tasks as needed
• Participate in code reviews and practice test-driven software development
• Build a back-end that matches business expectation, scales well and empowers our data science work. Tens of thousands small businesses count on you!
• 3+ years experience in Python/Django back-end development
• 3+ years of experience using relational databases such as PostgreSQL
• Deep understanding of REST architecture and proven experience with Django Rest Framework (DRF)
• Practice in unit and integration tests
• Knowledge in CI (Jenkins)
• Swagger knowledge for Swagger first approach
• DevOps, architecture, NodeJs, data science experiences, a plus
• Fluent in English. Spanish would make your job easier and French your life better
Join a young and agile Swiss fintech startup whose mission is to make technology work for millions of small businesses in emerging markets.