Zurich Instruments is a technology leader in advanced test and measurement instruments based on dynamic signal processing. Our products are used in many challenging research fields by scientists all over the world. Zurich Instruments' vision is to be the reference for digital instrumentation in leading research and development laboratories.
You like working in a fast-growing high-tech environment and have a passion for recruiting talents? You have a good understanding of how people, culture and organization all connect together?
This is your opportunity to join us and significantly contribute to the fast growth of Zurich Instruments. For our Human Resources team in Zurich, we are looking for a Recruiting Partner.
- Closely collaborate with hiring managers to identify future hiring needs and support them through the entire recruitment process
- Design and update job descriptions, advertising on the company’s careers page, social media and dedicated job boards
- Screen incoming applications, provide shortlists of qualified candidates, conduct interviews, and present job offers to candidates
- Be an ambassador for Zurich Instruments as an employer and ensure an excellent candidate experience
- Keep yourself up to date on trends in sourcing and recruiting and find innovative solutions to attract specialists who are difficult to find
- Support HR Administration and take on ownership for specific administrational topics
- BSc/MSc Degree and/or equivalent further education like Swiss federal Diploma in HR or HR Assistant
- Experience as an in-house Recruiting Partner and familiarity with complex technical or scientific candidate profiles
- HR Administration knowledge or an interest to develop your skills in this area
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to efficiently interact with internal and external stakeholders
- Independent and efficient working style driven by results and an entrepreneurial thinking
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in German and English
We offer a diverse work environment in an international high-tech arena with an open and transparent company culture where personal development forms the basis of our success. We thrive on cooperation and support distributed decision-making that allows everyone to take responsibility and generate substantial impact from the start and on many levels.
Now is a great time to join the team.
We look forward to receiving your resume and motivation letter.