- Culturing of cell lines and IPSC differentiated neurons
- Testing novel protocols for differentiating primary cell lines into target cell types.
- Developing new in vitro assays.
- Design, planning, execution, data analysis, visualization and interpretation of experiments.
- Documentation of experiments as per the company's guidelines
- Presentation of result to multifunctional project teams
- Bachelors or Masters in Biology
- Experience in cell culture and basic molecular biology
- Use of lentiviral vectors for transduction of primary cells and selection of transduced cells
- Willingness to perform daily cell culture activities to support the projects in the department
- Flexible mindset and the ability to work with multi-functional project teams
- Scientific curiosity, commitment and good organization skills
- Fluent in English and excellent communication skills
- Ability and interest to work in teams and contribute to routine lab activities
- Nice to haves:
- Experience in culturing primary human cells, Immunostaining and imaging of cultured cells
- Experience in production of lentiviral particles, in culturing, differentiating and maintaining iPSC -Neurons
- Experience in advanced molecular biology like cloning, next gen sequencing
- You will work in an international environment
With over 15 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry, biotechnology and medical engineering, we know the key contacts at companies that are recruiting for challenging jobs with real potential. The current high demand for staff has opened up exciting opportunities for dedicated professionals looking to develop themselves professionally and to further their careers. As recruitment specialists with an international network of contacts, we can offer you decisive advantages - all completely free of charge. Register with us and reap the benefits of job offers that are both interesting and relevant to your skills and experience.My contact at HaysMy contact person
Gwladys Céline BeaugeardContact
E-Mail: Click to send emailReference number