Would you like to be part of an emerging company that hits the nerve of the time within an aging society that needs alternative, innovative and cost-effective health solutions?
We're looking for a Sales Director to develop sales with large strategic accounts and in B2C through driving the lead management including our call center. You'll be tasked with refining and heading our systematic sales approach across several European markets, defining sales strategy with and reporting sales performances to the management team. You’ll knock down doors and pursue strategies to help grow DomoSafety. You should be as comfortable giving a 15-second elevator pitch about DomoSafety to a stranger as you are to dig into complex decision-making environments. You willl focus on scalable efforts that can be replicated in multiple geographies by targeting events and partnerships. With us, you are part of the solution to the global challenge of the aging population and the health digitalisation.
• You are a master in the lead management process who knows how to convert to sales in a most efficient manner and is proficient with call center operations.
• You see the tree from the woods in the world of efficient reporting and focus on key performance indicators driving the business forward; you are articulate in reporting these to the top management.
• Born to network, negotiate and close deals. You know how to approach and hook global strategic players in our sector.
• If there’s a major event in town, you know about it and know how to get in and build out your contact list. You are a people person with persuasive communication skills. You possess the ability to interact and shoot straight with executives and to provide advice and guidance that reflects an understanding of their business and leadership style.
• You have worked in the medical sector and you are comfortable with healthcare professionals.
• You are a leader of your team, training them with world class sales best practices, with ability to delegate and coach them. You lead by example and are keen to make people learn by doing.
• You are comfortable with elderly persons and you have a good understanding of the challenges of the ageing population. It is a plus if you are familiar with the health environment, or have been interacting with doctors, nurses or care givers.
• Skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing and executing simultaneous projects and activities. You can prioritize high impact activities and keep complicated projects moving forward. Youhave proven your ability to work well under pressure and adapt quickly to change.
• A self-starter. You can see sales opportunities and run with them. From cold-calling a home care institution or event, to doing post-promo analysis on how well the event went, you can own a project from start-to-finish and bring DomoSafety to the masses.
• Personable. You know how to work a crowd and win over strangers. Awkward is not how your friends would describe you!
• Naturally curious. You love learning how things work and you’re always looking for ways to innovate and improve. You enjoy testing different strategies and tracking the results. Data-driven. You have strong excel skills and can do post-promo analysis on how well a partnership went with your eyes closed
What you’ll do:
• Lead the sales to success hitting monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals
• Identify large strategic account targets and prospects, understand their business drivers and strategic plans, explain the DomoSafety value proposition and follow-up the growth of these key accounts.
• Define and manage the B2C lead management process by motivating and leading the sales and support team to guarantee efficiency and accuracy.
• Work closely with the marketing team to ensure marketing campaigns which generate qualitative leads.
• Drive revenue generation for new territories
• Communicate effectively and efficiently via phone, email and in-person meetings
• Develop strong relationships with key clients that will generate revenues as new features go to market
• Link with the development team to identify ROI for customer requests
• Wear multiple hats: sales manager, sales strategy, lead generation, call center operations, sales rep, and account manager
What you’ll need
• 5+ years of B2B/B2C sales experience and experience in strategic account sales management in the healthcare sector
• You are native-like in German and you are fluent in English and French a plus.
• Proven track record of growing a customer base and consistently exceeding revenue targets and company goals
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to identify and provide comprehensive solutions for varying customer needs
• Have a competitive edge and thrive in a fast-paced team environment
• Strong use of insights and data-driven decision making to inform the sales process
• Ability problem solve, adapt, and grow quickly as we build the sales organization
• Extremely proactive and upbeat with strong organizational skills
Please apply by email with a cover letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
DomoSafety is a Swiss company founded in 2012 with the purpose to improve the quality of life of the fragile persons living at home. DomoSafety offers a variety of health services to its customers. The range of services comprises safety such as detecting emergency situations like falls, preventive information to help the health care professionals to react on time and health to manage chronic diseases such as dementia or cardio-vascular issues. DomoSafety’s strength resides in its capability to gather information from any type of IoT and medical devices, analyze these data in real time and present the information in a simple and user-friendly manner to healthcare professionals. DomoSafety combines cutting edge Internet-of-things, cloud and machine learning technologies with a sense of purpose: ease the life of an aging population and their entourage.