InCube is a growing Swiss consulting and technology firm with more than 20 employees. We primarily serve banks, insurers, investment firms and e-commerce companies. Both global and local players belong to our clients. We offer products and services in business consulting, quantitative finance, predictive analytics, machine learning and software engineering.
To strengthen our business consulting team at our office in Zurich we are looking for a talented Senior Business Consultant In this role you will be responsible for the management of projects or programs. You will work in a challenging and varying environment with both national as well as international clients.
As an ideal candidate you bring the following qualifications:
• Master’s degree in finance, economics, business administration, mathematics, physics or engineering
• Proven track record in in the area of project/program management
• Background and work experience in banking/insurance/asset management, ideally in the area of risk management, compliance, treasury management, credit and/or accounting
• Strong leadership and mentoring skills, service-oriented mentality, ability to effectively communicate in the "business language"
• Team player with a reliable and client-oriented working attitude with the ability to understand and solve complex problems
• Strong regulatory background, particularly in topics such as Basel III/IV, MiFID II, FIDLEG and AML/CFT, will be a huge asset
• Fluent oral and written communication skills in German and English is a must
• Being part of a dynamic team of highly qualified people
• Chance to develop your career and grow as part of our team
• Modern and flexible collaboration methods and a flat hierarchy
• Attractive compensation and social benefits
Have we awakened your interest?
Please send your CV and supporting documents to Cécile Bruhin