Fides Treasury Services Ltd. is a successful independent company which provides multibanking services and acts as SWIFT Service Beureau for global enterprises. In order to provide our services we offer software and outsourcing solutions for global cash management.
Your field of responsibility
You will be responsible for developing and supporting existing applications in Java, ReactJS and AngularJS. You will also participate in the architectural design and development of new projects. You bring a high level of quality through code reviews and implementation of test cases. Rounding off the role you will have a key role in requirement analysis and the estimation process.
Your future colleagues
As part of the IT Department of Fides, the Software Engineering team provide software solutions and support to Fides’ clients. We are a multi-cultural team based on site in Zürich with the support of remote colleagues. We have a strong focus on quality and deliverables. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
To excel in this role, you should possess
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in a software development role with project experience; ideally in a financial institution
- Deep Experience of Java8+, Hibernate, JUnit, REST API
- Experience with React, TypeScript and Node.js
- Strong database skills including SQL
- Experience of Tools like GIT, Jenkins, Maven
- Working knowledge of Secure Programming
- Working knowledge of Spring Security, Spring MVC, Spring,
- Knowledge of AngularJS framework or willingness to learn it
- Knowledge of MQ (IBM)
- Knowledge of OAuth2 would be nice to have
- Ability to work independently and within a collaborative team-oriented environment
- Sense of ownership and hands on approach to problem solving
- At least Upper-Intermediate level of English communication skills
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work