embotech is a software company developing cutting edge motion planning technology for autonomous vehicles. We are determined to accelerate the transition towards safe autonomous cars by leveraging the core real-time optimization technology that we have been developing since 2012.
Our team is comprised of highly skilled employees with a passion for excellence and efficiency. We are looking for highly motivated people to help us solve one of the most complex challenges of tomorrow and take our company to the next level.
As a software architect you will join a small team of top technical talent to develop safe, efficient and reliable trajectory generation algorithms for various motion planning scenarios. You will be responsible for monitoring the software development process and ensuring that the quality of the software is up to the standard expected at embotech. You will ensure that our software products are ready before they are deployed in safety-critical environments. The team’s creations will be tested on real prototype vehicles, from cars to rockets. You will work with the management and development teams to deliver iterations of product prototypes for novel motion planning offerings in record time.
• Write latency-optimized safety-critical embedded C code adhering to best practices
• Write automated testing tools to continuously monitor the behaviour of the software
• Perform code reviews for other team members
• Perform integration tests for updates of software modules
• Setup hardware-in-the-loop testing environments to validate performance against requirements
• Manage the release process for software updates
• Analyze and present the status of software development activities to the engineering manager
• Coordinate development efforts with other members of the software team
• Bachelor or Master’s degree in computer science, or electrical engineering
• At least 5 years of industrial software development experience
• Excellent communication skills in English
• Ability to adapt to rapidly changing tasks and requirements
• Proficiency in C/C++ and Matlab/Simulink
• Familiarity with Linux and the GNU toolchain
• Experience in writing production code for real-time applications
• Familiarity with automotive coding (MISRA-C) and safety standards (ISO26262) is a plus
• Passion for quality
You will be directly reporting to the VP of Engineering.
We offer an exciting job in a fast-growing company with attractive conditions.