12-month temporary mission.
As a Vision Systems Support Technician, you will have the opportunity to develop your curiosity and collaborate with innovative and diverse people. You will be responsible for executing projects and tasks related to testing, reliability, quality and compliance of vision equipments. You will ensure the monitoring and maintain the quality along production processes. The position is a part of the Automated Visual Inspection Team.
Here, you will make an impact by:
Implementing new equipment to provide inspection and automation functionality for automated visual inspection processes.
Leading changes in a GMP environment: Providing resources as well as documentation preparation, and tests coordination.
Working with internal and external resources to ensure all technical, and schedule requirements are met (Quality Assurance, Project management team, Technical Services, Suppliers).
Leading the in-place automated and semi-automated processes improvement projects.
Who you are:
- Technician or Bachelor's degree (mechanical, microtechnology, optical sciences, other).
- Knowledge of visions systems is a plus.
- A first experience in industrial environment. Internship accepted.
- Fluent French, Business English.
- Good analytical, organizational and communication skills.
- Strong interest in challenges.
- Disponible to start before 7h30 in the morning.
- Disponible for trips (~10 days/year).