INEOS Styrolution is the leading global styrenics supplier, with a focus on styrene monomer, polystyrene, ABS Standard and styrenic specialties. With world-class production facilities and more than 90 years of experience, INEOS Styrolution helps its customers succeed by offering solutions, designed to give them a competitive edge in their markets. At the same time, these innovative and sustainable best-in-class solutions help make the circular economy for styrenics a reality. The company provides styrenic applications for many everyday products across a broad range of industries, including automotive, electronics, household, construction, healthcare, packaging and toys/sports/leisure. In 2020, sales were at 4 billion euros. INEOS Styrolution employs approximately 3,600 people and operates 20 production sites in ten countries.
Commercial Product Manager EMEA (m/f/d) in Rolle / Switzerland
As Commercial Product Manager (m/f/d) EMEA for Standard ABS (Acrylnitril-Butadien-Styrol-Copolymer) your role will be to support the development and implementation of product strategy and to co-share together with the Product Director the responsibility for operating results, profitability and working capital management.
Your key missions:
- Contribute to the development and implementation of product area strategy and marketing mix
- Support optimized asset utilisation and working capital management on a monthly basis
- Manage monthly SOP and production schedule on high level as input for detailed production/allocation planning
- Ongoing analysis of product and customer results, portfolios, cost, competition, markets, etc. on own initiative
- Owner (m/f/d) (initiation and management) of dedicated, product-related projects including setup of business cases
- Support monthly planning and annual budget processes
- Internal and external communication
- Cooperation in various commercial projects
- Responsibility for data management for ABS: industry sales, monthly and quarterly ACT statistics, monitoring weekly price indices, ABS demand in EMEA
What we expect:
You are a team player (m/f/d) motivated to participate in the development of a strategic product and have a strong analytical thinking and entrepreneurial mindset? Maybe you will be our new colleague soon!
- Chemical engineering or business administration or related subjects with at least a bachelor degree from an university
- Fluent in English
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- More than 5 of years working experience in the chemical industry
- More than 3 years of experience in sales and marketing
- Excellent Microsoft Office knowledge, e.g. Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Basic knowledge of finance, accounting and marketing
- Basic SAP knowledge
Please apply online!
If you have any questions, please contact Sebastian Scholz, Click to send email.
INEOS Styrolution Switzerland S.A.
Human Resources, Avenue des Uttins 3, CH-1180 Rolle, Germany