Are you looking for your next challenge in a fast-paced and exciting multinational environment?
In this case, you should take a look at this opportunity!
For the IT Enterprise Architecture department of our client, Philip Morris Products, based in Lausanne, we are currently looking to hire a:
Architect Repository Manager
EA Repository Support and Configuration
- Perform iServer configurations
- Document iServer configurations and guidelines.
- Provide day-to-day iServer support and perform administration tasks (user & rights management, routine maintenance)
- Manage and monitor iServer data quality and workflows.
- Prepare, align and load data from external sources
- Assist with creation and configuration of iServer Portfolio Management and other needed reports
EA Repository Best Practice and Community Management
- Work with internal architecture teams helping them to onboard and use iServer Repository
- Manage iServer user community, assist architects with repository best practices
- Monitor iServer adoption and usage patterns.
- Track architects feedback and requirements across Architecture community, follow up on feedback to collect additional information.
- iServer experience ? at least one iServer project as hands-on specialist
- Additional EA Repository experience with other platforms is a plus
- At least 3 years' experience as Solution Architect (architecture designs and modelling, current and future state) ideally with some TOGAF exposure
- Understanding of basic IT operation
Start date: as soon as possible
If your profile corresponds closely, please do not hesitate to send us your CV in English, latest certificates and the date of your availability. Only online applications will be considered. We look forward to your application.
A valid Swiss work permit or Swiss or EU-25/EFTA citizenship is required.