For our current customer project in the German speaking region we are looking for a qualified, experienced and dedicated Embedded Software Engineer.
- Understand customer requirements by interacting with various stake holders, write documentation (software requirement specifications, software architecture, user manuals) and implement the solution
- Design test strategy to cover all the different test scenarios with best coverage
- Coordinate and technical support for offshore team and ramping up new team members
- Solution creation for real time applications using Linux Operating systems
- Strong knowledge Agile development methodology
- You are a C++ Programmer with 5+ years of experience in IT-engineering, embedded systems, hardware engineering, firmware engineering
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- Excellent knowledge of C and C++
- Deep knowledge of embedded hardware, firmware, object oriented concepts, design patterns and software development cycle
- Experience with RTOS and Linux based Embedded System is beneficial
- Very good knowledge of version control tools like Git
- Experience with field protocols like CAN / Ether CAT / MODBUS, etc.
- Coordination & planning abilities as well as strong communication skills
- Fluent English a must, German a plus
We are looking forward to receiving your application. We only accept applications through the online career portal. Applications via e-mail or 3rd party platforms will be deleted due to GDPR regulation. You can track your application status here. Capgemini Engineering only accepts direct applications (no recruitment agencies).