Our client is a key player in the pharma Industry.
As Digital Manager, you contribute to achieving the commercial growth objectives of the product portfolio in Switzerland by leading the implementation of digital marketing capabilities. Digital marketing responsibilities include defining local omnichannel engagement priorities, selecting the best channels and content to increase customer engagement, and driving the omnichannel engagement mindset in Switzerland.
Digital marketing management
* Develop a strong understanding of the local business and current digital initiatives in order to suggest appropriate digital solutions
* Develop customer journeys in collaboration with other product managers and co-create multichannel brand strategies.
* Drive the digitization of field teams by putting in place building blocks to drive implementation and adoption of digital behaviors for improved customer engagement
* Provide training to the marketing team on how to maximize benefits of digital assets and to customer-facing teams on how to enhance multichannel usage in customer interactions
* Design and implement a complete set of digital capabilities in coordination with global and other local digital leads
* Work across interna) functions to increase the digital capability through training
* Maintain partner relationships, identify and source best-in-class local digital marketing partners.
* Ensure the deployment and management of commercial digital platforms to achieve enhanced
customer experience and increased brand exposure
5 years of similar experience, preferably in the pharmaceutical or medical device field
* Fluent in German and French, excellent level of English
* Proven track record of development and implementation of impactful digital initiatives
* Knowledge of the Swiss pharmaceutical market and regulatory environment
* Team spirit and interpersonal skills
* Autonomy, anticipation and reactivity
* Strong data analysis skills (preferably previous usage of IMS/IQVIA data tools)
* Outstanding presentation skills, including experience with various types of audiences and group
* Scientific education (MSc in Pharmaceutical, Medical or Engineering)