At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Janssen Pharmaceutical, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Senior Program Manager Large Molecules Technology Innovation. The position can be based at one of the following sites: Cork, Ireland; Leiden, Netherlands; Schaffhausen, Switzerland; Springhouse, US.
The Senior Program Manager is responsible for providing scientific, strategic and tactical governance leadership for E2E Large Molecule Technology Strategy in alignment with the JSC strategy goals. Identification, Testing and Deployment of new Technologies, driving stage gate decisions and operate in a global collaborative environment within the Make JSC function.
Senior Program Manager Large Molecules Technology Innovation (f/m/d), Location: Schaffhausen; Switzerland; Cork, Ireland; Leiden, Netherlands; Springhouse, New Jersey
YOUR responsibilities & YOUR impact:
A /TECHNOLOGY STRATEGY
- Identify Technology Innovation opportunities in Drug Substance, Drug Product & Device Assembly and Packaging: Process, Analytical, Digital, Modular
- Drive stage gate decisions, from idea through proof of concept and implementation in collaboration with partners across parenteral platform including PDMS
- Lead Technology Innovation core team to ensure all agreed projects are running smoothly in each defined stronghold.
- Contribute to business planning by providing clear plan for technology strategy
- Own and execute initiatives and projects fall under given technology stronghold(s) and provide technical leadership
- Provide training within JSC on technology governance for awareness and knowledge sharing
- Provide technical / scientific leadership on formulation, process, equipment, infrastructur Technological Innovation
B /PROJECT IDENTIFICATION
- Continuously scout for innovation/technology opportunities in close cooperation with the stakeholders to identify projects to improve the JSC Large Molecule Manufacturing network performance.
- Initiate review process in core team for all proposed new ideas provided by associates to improve parenteral technology landscape.
C I Platform STANDARDISATION
- Support development of revised innovative manufacturing models for Large Molecule technologies.
D I SITE SELECTION / Deployment
- Provides expertise and resources to global NPI through TLI- E2E Technical Product Sourcing Evaluations
- Collaborate with sites internal & external for testing & deployment
- Collaborate with internal & external function for technology innovation including industry forums like BPOG, PDA, ISPE
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- Strong expertise on Biotechnological pharmaceutical manufacturing processes and products, equipment with focus on API, Fill & Finish & Packaging / Device Operations.
- Strong theoretical and practical expertise in several dosage forms for the involved technology platform, focused on engineering, new product development, manufacturing processes, materials aspects & packaging
- Comprehensive in-depth knowledge of supply chain (products, customers, suppliers, plants) especially for involved technology platform
- Project management (FPX), organizing, planning and coordination skills
- Process excellence (6sigma), lean concepts and tools
- Strong knowledge of Quality & Compliance I regulatory requirements (GMP/EH&S) especially for Parenterals Technology Platform.
- Business acumen, financials (budgeting & costing), curiosity
2.Personal and interpersonal skills I Leadership skills
- Ability to lead cross functional/ cross-region project team
- Ability to manage complexity and change
- Ability to interact at different levels of the organization.
- Ability to work under pressure, handle conflicting interests, and take decisions
- Ability to work independently under general direction, having a good sense of prioritization of assigned tasks goals and manage time accordingly
- Ability to create a result oriented (project) team
- Customer and business focus
- Team player
3.Personal attitude and mindset
- Drives for innovation and change to ensure competitiveness
- Can-do mentality, agility & flexibility able to work with stretched goals and deadlines Willing to place the goals of the team first and work with others towards these goals Communicative I Motivator I Negotiator I assertive person having impact
- Showing a high sense of responsibility regarding professional activities
4.Good Manufacturing Practices (GxP)
- Adhere to applicable cGxP's and procedures (role model) Report incidents and deviations
- Propose solution to improve compliance with cGMP's
5.Safety, Health and Environment Performance
- Adhere to applicable EH&S and procedures (role model)
- Correct use of the available personal and collective protection materials
- Reporting of (near) accidents, incidents, deviations
- Cooperate on and suggest solutions to improve EH&S
- Actively promote EH&S, support campaigns/programs such as "Safe behavior' Act when violation of EH&S rules is observed and stimulate appropriate behavior
- Master’s degree in Engineering or Science with minimum of 10 years of experience or PhD with minimum 8 years of experience in a pharmaceutical environment.
- Fluent in written and spoken English
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Works in an international environment across different time zones
- Frequent travel & work from home
- Travel: Min 10% - project dependent