BECOME A PASSIONATE "FUTURE SHAPER"
We support our fiduciary and Abacus clients in their digital transformation in the area of finance and accounting as well as payroll and HR. With us, you create added value for our clients by contributing your ideas, your creativity, and your expertise every day. From us, you can expect a highly motivated, interdisciplinary team and a great variety of challenging tasks. At BDO, you work closely with our specialists from various disciplines and take an active role in our challenging digitalisation projects.
WHAT YOU DO
- Digitalisation of processes between clients and your Fiduciary and Payroll colleagues on the basis of Abacus
- Analysis of client requirements including conception
- Implementation and parameterisation of BDO products based on Abacus (Finance, Payroll, HR) including client support
- Conduct trainings and product presentations
- Continuous further development of digital products within our Fiduciary Divisions
WHAT YOU BRING ALONG
- You know Abacus as an advanced user, supporter and/or developer
- You have a degree in finance and accounting or fiduciary services and ideally bring along some consulting experience
- You are an experienced project manager and you have an in-depth understanding of process management
- With your service-oriented, authentic and solution-oriented manner, you convince both, our internal and external clients
- You speak French and English or German and English
WHAT WE OFFER
- A unique business culture, that embraces personal responsibility, sustainability, and mutual trust
- Support in your professional career, both on-the-job and by means of internal or external training courses
- Progressive employment conditions and flexible working hours
- Choice of workplace in various BDO offices in Lausanne, Solothurn, Aarau or Zurich
YOUR CONTACT PERSON
044 444 59 95
ARBEITEN BEI BDO
BDO ist ein führendes Schweizer Unternehmen für Wirtschaftsprüfung, Treuhand, Steuer- und Unternehmensberatung mit starkem internationalem Netzwerk. Unsere Mitarbeitenden bewegen sich in einem Arbeitsumfeld, das sie fordert, individuelle Entwicklungsmöglichkeiten bietet und von einem kollegialen Umgang geprägt ist.
German- and French-speaking Switzerland