You and your team of high-performers advise our national and international clients in strategic merger and acquisition projects. From day one, delivering our due diligence services requires you to take full ownership of fast-paced, intellectually challenging work.
- Collaborate with your Deal Advisory colleagues to deliver critical insights for strategic investment decisions to our clients
- Obtain, compile and analyze financial, commercial and operational data of target companies for key deal metrics such as sustainable EBITDA, net working capital and future cash flows
- Present quantitative analysis in a concise manner, accompanied by qualitative commentary in a polished client report
- Take on project management tasks, such as interacting with internal stakeholders (tax, legal and other consultants) and the client working on the same deal
- Complete your fully-funded, further education by becoming an ACCA certified professional
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Administration or Economics, ideally with a specialization in accounting and finance
- Adequate accounting knowledge, excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ideally first practical experience in Financial Accounting, Mergers & Acquisitions, Financial Audit or Controlling
- Very Good knowledge in MS Office, especially Excel
- You surprise us with exceptional achievement in business, private endeavors and/or academics. We intend to hire intelligent, diligent and resilient team players with diverse skill-sets
- Fluent German and English skills
We are a dynamic and international team in the high-performing M&A consultancy sector. Our Transaction Services team advises our national and international clientele on all aspects of corporate acquisitions. As a market leader, we live a culture of excellence and mutual trust. Therefore, we hire exceptional individuals with a team mind-set. As an intern in our team, you have a unique chance to become part of an international, successful environment in a highly engaging culture.
KPMG is known for providing clear and consistent solutions in the areas of auditing and advisory services. The broad palette of services across many subject matters and industries allows the provision of multidisciplinary services from a single source for our clients on the one hand and diverse careers and development options for our employees on the other hand. Our dealings are fair and frank and we strive to always look at the results of our work through the eyes of our clients. At KPMG, we are aware that if we add value for our clients, we also do the same for ourselves.
To apply for this vacancy, please provide your cover letter, CV and all relevant certificates. We look forward to receiving your application.