Do you want a start-up groove with the power of an established team behind you? We are looking for people with vision, entrepreneurial spirit and implementation strength.
Take the chance to shape new solutions for future business areas with your know-how and join the team in Zurich as our new
Senior Product Manager Insurance Products f/m/d 100%
In this role you will shape the future of the insurance products at FinanceScout24 currently consisting of car insurance, moto insurance, household insurance and the iOS and Android app.
What you will do:
- Own product vision and goals for the team, and be accountable for a clear set of business and product metrics.
- Identify customer needs and business opportunities through a combination of research, feedback collection from cross-functional teammates and competitive data analysis.
- Work closely with our insurance partners and develop new and innovative solutions.
- Define, understand, and improve key funnels and metrics.
- Partner with our insurance companies to bring innovative solutions to the market.
- Work closely together with a Junior PM.
Your skills & experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience combined with at least 5 years working on technology-powered products as either a product manager or product designer.
- Strong and proven understanding of the Swiss insurance market.
- Demonstrated understanding of the techniques and methods of modern product discovery and product delivery.
- Ability to see "the big picture" and to think in terms of overall contribution of the product towards the global offering goals.
- Proven ability to engage with engineers, designers, and company leaders in a constructive and collaborative relationship.
- Strong stakeholder and partner management skills.
- Know-how of the insurance industry.
- Written and verbal communication that is clear and effective. English is a must, German highly desirable.
Click to send email
Get to know us
We offer a challenging and interesting job in a dynamic environment. We encourage development and training opportunities and we provide a workplace in a new office building with staff restaurant and fitness room, as well as cultivating an informal and straightforward working atmosphere.