LGT Capital Partners is a leading alternative investment specialist with USD 80 billion in assets under management and more than 600 institutional clients in over 40 countries. An international team of over 600 professionals is responsible for managing a wide range of investment programs focusing on private markets, liquid alternatives and multi-asset class solutions. Headquartered in Pfaeffikon (SZ), Switzerland, the firm has offices in New York, Dublin, Frankfurt, London, Paris, Vaduz, Dubai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Sydney.
- Develop, test and deliver high quality reports, visualizations and analytical apps according to business needs;
- Extract business requirements, create specifications and estimate effort required to deliver solutions as a bridge between businesses and technology teams;
- Contribute to organizational improvement by gathering and analyzing data, preparing reports;
- Maintain the report inventory and data catalog;
- Use applications and tools for data transformation, ingestion, and visualization;
- Investigate and resolve data discrepancies;
- Produce training materials and train business users in using the tools;
- Understand, explain, and interact on complex topics with both business and technical teams;
- Contribute to the development of processes and best practices in delivering Data & Analytics solutions;
- Actively support and share knowledge across the extended Data & Analytics team.
- 4+ years experience delivering reports, visualizations, and analytical applications to drive business decisions;
- Bachelor degree or higher in Business, Engineering, Statistics, Finance or Information technology;
- Experience with Azure, PowerBI, Tableau, SSRS, Python, SQL, Alteryx or KNIME is a plus;
- Experience in private markets is a plus;
- Interest in and strong affinity with technology;
- Excellent analytical and technical skills and attention to detail;
- Great team player and ability to work collaboratively at various levels of the organization;
- Business oriented and dedicated to meeting expectations and requirements;
- Self-motivated, proactive, takes ownership and uses initiative;
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize work within a dynamic, deadline-driven environment;
- Fluency in English, German is a plus.
If you are interested in becoming an integral part of a successful alternative investment management team in an international, multicultural working environment we will be pleased to get to know you soon.
For further information please contact us.
LGT Capital Partners AG, Pfaeffikon