Hamilton Medical is a dynamic, internationally successful medical device company headquartered in Bonaduz, Switzerland. At Hamilton Medical, we live for ventilation technology. Technology that helps caregivers improve the lives of their critically ill patients. We believe that innovation is essential to meet the demands of critical care.
To strengthen our multinational team, we are looking for motivated people in all areas of the company: from software developers to medical or healthcare professionals, from engineers to export specialists, from production workers to regulatory affairs specialists, and from project leaders to product managers.
- Understanding the basics of mechanical ventilation and patient-ventilator-interaction
- Preparing and programming tools to analyse clinical data
- Testing and validating different algorithms on clinical data
- Identifying weaknesses and strengths of the algorithms
- Studies in a relevant field (computer science, mathematics, physics or equivalent) at master level
- Good knowledge in Matlab programming (Python is an advantage)
- Fluent in German or English language