Our platelet research group is located within the Center of Molecular Cardiology (CMC) of University of Zürich at the Wagi-Campus in Schlieren/ZH and our research is supported by the Swiss National Foundation of Science and the Swiss Heart Foundation. Our Platelet Research group is looking for a
- You will work on research topics including the structure and function of platelets, their receptors, esp. GPIbalpha, the effects of omega-3 fatty acids on platelets and vascular–aging, endothelial cells, coagulation, inflammation and the interactions with the microbiome.
- Techniques: Flow imaging, cardiovascular outcome models of stroke and of myocardial infarction; basic platelet structure and function diagnostics, single cell omics, transcriptome evaluation.
- Insights into translational research in national cohorts of thromboembolism and of atrial fibrillation.
- Experience in experimental hematology, cardiology and stroke- models is desirable (but not conditional).
- Communication- and collaborative skills are essential.
- Integrative personality and team player is mandatory.
Das KSB bietet Ihnen mehr als einen spannenden Arbeitsplatz bei guten Arbeitsbedingungen.
+41 56 486 12 28