As a paralegal in product structuring, you will make a central contribution to the efficient product lifecycle management of our traditional and liquid alternative investment programs. The majority of these are investment funds in the following jurisdictions: Ireland, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg and Cayman Islands. Furthermore, you will work closely alongside and support members of the Liquid Strategies Investment Structuring team.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Services related to the corporate housekeeping of our investment funds/entities, including: responding to daily inquiries about our investment fund offering from internal and external stakeholders (e.g. KYC inquiries), maintaining entity related information and keeping our master data management system up-to-date;
- Services related to the passporting of investment funds;
This includes: Registering investment funds for public distribution in different jurisdictions, up-dating and preparing fund documentation such as prospectuses, investor information, KIIDs and PRIIP-KIIDs and dealing forms, managing the related legal and regulatory publication and reporting duties on an ad-hoc and on-going basis;
- Assisting with all aspects related to the contract management;
This includes: Processing of contracts with both internal stakeholders and external service providers, maintaining contract storage systems up-to-date;
- Managing bank account openings and related documentation for our investment programs and managed portfolios;
- Supporting tax and investment reporting;
- Coordinating the signing of documents relating to the day-to-day operations of investment funds/entities;
- Working closely with our internal and external service providers in various jurisdictions and liaise with notaries, lawyers and authorities;
- Participating in projects contributing to the overall operating efficiency and effectiveness.
- Commercial degree with further training as a Paralegal or equivalent training in law, or Bachelor in Laws;
- At least 3-5 years of relevant professional experience in a comparable function in the financial industry or proven work experience in the legal environment related to the financial sector;
- Excellent communication skills in both English and German (verbal and written);
- Organizational skills, a strong sense of initiative, high motivation and ability to work under pressure;
- Proactive, dynamic and results-oriented personality who excels in a team environment.
If you are interested in becoming an integral part of a successful alternative investment management team in an international, multicultural working environment we will be pleased to get to know you soon.
For further information please contact us.
LGT Capital Partners AG, Pfaeffikon
+41 55 415 96 17