Together with the world’s leading automotive manufacturers thyssenkrupp Presta brings the future mobility on the road with its steering technology day by day. The automotive environment is being shaped by autonomous driving, connectivity and powertrain electrification. Get on board and join our team at thyssenkrupp Presta!
Our Automotive Technology business is passionate about the automotive industry and produces as well as markets high-tech automotive components worldwide. With over 20,000 employees, we are responsible for the success of this business. Our product and service range includes chassis technologies such as steering and damper systems and the assembly of axle systems as well as powertrain components for conventional and alternative engines. We also develop assembly systems for body-in-white construction and produce lightweight car body components in series.
- You have a degree in engineering, business management or international management
- You have professional sales experience in the automotive industry, know-how in sales controlling and project management is beneficial.
- You are a dynamic, solution-oriented and creative personality and enjoy working in a team
- You have excellent communication skills
- You have a strategic mindset and strong analytical skills
- In addition to German, you can also express yourself confidently in English.
Would you like to take a high level of responsibility for the future success and further growth of our highly complex safety crititcal products in the automotive industry?
Do you enjoy working in a performance-driven environment wich offers a lot of creative leeway to achieve commercial success?
As our new Sales Excellence & Performance Manager (all genders), you are responsible for improving the performance of our sales community.
You are the project leader for the introduction of our new CRM tool and coordinate the technical and functional team. You define the content, monitor budget and milestones and take responsibility for the successful roll-out and continuous improvement.
You are part of an interdisciplinary team that forecasts the effects of economical changes on our business. You develop strategies how to deal with these changes and calculate impacts and define measures.
You will share your implications with the sales community and be a role model for best practice sharing.
You are responsible for sales controlling and KPI reporting.
- Attractive working conditions and social benefits
- Flat hierarchy and open door policy
- On boarding and a continuing education program
- Highest priority: Your safety and health at your work place
We work together closely and respect each other, for over 200 years now and up till today. If that is just as important to you as it is to us, apply now!
Sourcing & Recruiting
thyssenkrupp Presta AG
Phone: +423 377 - 2347