Banque Heritage is a Swiss Private Bank offering a wide range of financial services and bespoke client solutions. While global in scope and personal in service, the Bank holds true to its core values – family-orientated approach, independent perspective and dedication to our clients while commitment to our people. Headquartered in Geneva, the bank is prominently represented in Zurich, Basel, and Sion, serving clients on an international scale.
Assistant Relationship Manager
As part of our growth strategy, we are seeking a dynamic and experienced Assistant Relationship Managers to join our Private Banking team. In this role, you will play a pivotal part in supporting Relationship Managers and ensuring the seamless delivery of exceptional financial services to our high-net-worth clients.
What you will do
- Collaborate with Relationship Managers to understand client needs and provide comprehensive support in managing client relationships.
- Assist in the development and implementation of customized wealth management strategies.
- Manage client accounts and transactions (foreign exchange, securities, credits, etc.)
- Deal with the computing, administrative and legal aspects of opening and closing client accounts
- Prepare clients meetings and manage client instructions in the absence of the relationship managers
- Prepare and review client documentation, ensuring compliance with regulatory standards.
- Proactively identify opportunities for portfolio growth and client engagement.
- Serve as a key point of contact for clients, addressing inquiries and providing timely and accurate information.
- Collaborate with internal departments to ensure the smooth execution of client requests and transactions.
- Stay abreast of industry trends, market developments, and regulatory changes.
What we are looking for
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business, or Economics.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the same role in private banking or wealth management.
- Proven track record of providing exceptional client service.
- Strong understanding of financial markets, investment products, and wealth management strategies.
- Sound knowledge of Swiss banking regulations and compliance standards.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills.
- Reliable team player with strong sense of responsibility.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, knowledge of S2i banking software is advantageous.
- Fluency in English and French; additional languages, especially German or Spanish, is a plus.
- Valid working permit.
How do we keep you smiling
- The responsibility of an important role at the heart of the development of a human-scale bank, with little hierarchy and recognised know-how and expertise
- A large autonomy of personal operation allowing a real capacity for proposal and initiative
- An interesting role due to its challenges, complexity and variety
- The support of a competent and motivated team
- A remuneration adapted to the experience, skills and seniority of the successful professional
We are looking for professionals with all types of skills, interests, and experiences and foster diversity. For us, it is about bringing people together who are client-oriented, entrepreneurial minded, enthusiastic, collaborative and who have the drive to make things possible for our clients and partners.
Please send your application to Write an email.
Only direct applications will be considered
We believe that in order to recruit the best professionals all applications must be reviewed equally. For this reason, all the elements you wish to share with us in your file are not discriminating (photo, age, gender, location, for example). We are committed to offering equal opportunities.
If your application is selected, we will reach out for an introductory call. As part of the interview process, we always ensure complete insight and transparency, namely, you will have the chance to meet people who will be crucial to your future success in the role.
When applying to this career opportunity, the candidate acknowledges and agrees that, in accordance with relevant legal regulations, Banque Heritage will collect and process his/her personal information for the purpose of contacting you and to analyse if your profile meet our criteria for the job. In the absence of a favourable response from us, we will keep your personal data for a limited period so that we can contact you again if we have new job offers. For additional details regarding the handling of personal data and the candidate's rights pertaining to this information, please refer to the Notice on Data Protection of Banque Heritage available at https://www.heritage.ch/en/legal-disclosures