Syngenta Group is one of the world's leading agriculture innovation companies, with roots going back more than 250 years. Its 48,000 people across more than 100 countries strive to transform agriculture through breakthrough products and technologies that play a vital role in enabling the food chain to feed the world safely, sustainably and with respect for our planet. Swiss headquartered and Chinese-owned, the Group draws strength from its four business units - Syngenta Crop Protection headquartered in Switzerland, Syngenta Seeds headquartered in the United States, ADAMA headquartered in Israel, and Syngenta Group China - that provide industry-leading ways to serve customers everywhere.
SPS Multi Country Regulatory Manager
Our employees reflect the diversity of our customers, the markets where we operate and the communities which we serve. We invite you to help us shape the future of agriculture. At Syngenta, we believe every employee has a role to play in safely feeding the world and taking care of our planet.
We are looking for a Multi country Regulatory Manager for our Syngenta Professional Solutions (SPS) products in our EAME Crop Protection Regulatory function in Stein (AG). Our SPS portfolio includes non-crop uses of crop protection products (products used for ornamentals, golf, amenities, vegetation management, and non-professional uses) and biocides. In this role, you will:
- Ensure registration and re-registration of Syngenta Professional Solutions products in accordance with agreed registration plan, budget and timelines.
- Support the Switzerland and Central Europe business unit (Czech Republic, Slovakia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia) Regulatory strategies aligned with the SPS Business strategies and the EAME Regional Regulatory strategy
- Ensure compliance to Syngenta Regulatory standards
- Manage all required SPS registration activities for product registration/re-registration in accordance with Regulatory and Business strategies and plans within the approved budget.
- Prepare high quality registration dossiers and applications in accordance with EU and CH regulatory requirements
- Submission of registration dossiers to the authorities within the legislatively defined timelines, communication with authorities, preparation and provision of extra data to ensure successful and timely completion of registration processes.
- Align labels with registration requirements and ensure regulatory label compliance
- Ensure effective utilization of regulatory tools and databases (Veeva)
- Ensure regulatory support of Sales, Marketing, Supply in Switzerland and Central Europe Business unit countries
- Understand local Swiss and European legislations in registration of crop protection (including non-professional uses) and biocide products, monitoring for changes and highlighting issues to Management that could impact commercial activities
- Keep high standards of working relationships within Business Units
- Work with Territory organisations and counterparts across the region including Regulatory SPS team in Basel
What are we looking for:
- Degree in Science and preferably post-graduate qualification (MSc or PhD)
- Knowledge of CH and EU product registration requirements and regulatory process with min. 3 years' experience in the field.
- Preferably good understanding of agribusiness
- Ability to deal with complex regulatory issues and to develop effective strategies for managing them
- Collaboration across functional and geographic boundaries with excellent interpersonal skills
- Well-developed communication and presentation skills
- Fluency in English and German. Any further language skill with defined countries scope would be a plus
What we offer:
What we offer:
We offer a variety of financial and non-financial benefits including:
- We offer a position which contributes to valuable and impactful work in a stimulating and international environment
- Flexible working arrangements and environment with an open culture and diverse workforce
- The opportunity to work with and learn from highly qualified and experienced employees
- Learning culture (Together we Grow) and wide range of training options
- You will profit from a competitive pension fund plan, annual bonusses, onsite doctor, gym, canteen, and other benefits (Family friendly initiatives, Child and Family allowance...)
Learn more about our team
, our mission
and how we achieve our goals
.Sounds like your next step?
We look forward to receiving your online application including all relevant documents (cover letter, CV, diploma, certificates)Syngenta is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.