Do you have experience with on-premise communication solutions and/or recording platforms? Are you ready to take the next step into the world of cloud and SaaS applications? We are looking for a Compliance Recording Engineer to join our international and close-knit team that designs, deploys, and supports the recording platforms of some of the largest T4 financial institutions. We are one of the strongest recording providers in the market and work in close collaboration with Microsoft. We also operate a compliance Teams Recording cloud platform which integrates with add-ons for Microsoft Teams.
- You design, deploy and document quality or compliance recording solutions for our global customers
- You advise our customers on recording solutions and design options
- You host workshops, end-user training, and customer-focused sessions
- You bring in your ideas and challenge our processes to drive them forward
- You proactively analyze and process customer and partner feedback, document incidents and assist with our on-call service
- Degree in the field of computer science, business informatics, or similar (apprenticeship/university of applied science/higher technical college)
- Experience in the Microsoft server environment
- Experience in design, delivery, go-lives, and operational support with an ability to work in a project environment
- Independent, proactive, and solution-oriented way of working
- Seeking challenges and personal responsibility
- Very good written and spoken knowledge of English; German is an advantage
- Affinity to Skype for Business and Microsoft Teams is an advantage
- Bonus: Experience with trader systems, such as BT ITS, BT Trade, Cloud9, IPC or Speakerbus
Since our foundation in 2010, our goal has been to empower organizations to communicate more effectively. We offer calling, contact center, and recording solutions that transform Microsoft Teams into a customer experience hub and help organizations to create value in every customer interaction.
We are a young and international team spread out across Switzerland, Germany, the United Kingdom, Poland, and the USA. Because of this, we often rely on Teams to keep in touch but we make sure to come together when we can. We enjoy meeting up for after-work drinks and activities and word has it that our parties are pretty legendary.