We offer you
- Flexible annual working hours based on a 40-hour week, with 100% employment
- Vacation entitlement: 25 days from the age of 20, 27 days from the age of 40 and 30 days from the age of 50
- Hybrid Working model
- Generous bonus system and extra-mandatory pension fund contributions
- Individual training opportunities (internal and external)
- Relocation service
- Employee Events
- Flat hierarchy structure
- Warm and international corporate culture based on respect and cooperation
Hexagon is a leading provider of digital reality solutions and employs more than 24,000 people in 50 countries. You will be part of a strong, experienced, inspiring and motivated team of experts driving the future of Hexagon. You will use and develop your skills in our highly innovative and diverse environment.
Flexible working models allow you to ideally combine work and private interests.
Committed and with passion for precision we create digital reality solutions combining sensor, software, and autonomous technologies to empower a sustainable future.
As a Scrum Master you will be responsible for leading and managing the application of Agile methodologies at Hexagon. You will interact with 2-3 teams (each around 8 people) based in Zug.
In this role you will work closely with Product Development Managers, Product Owners, Scrum Teams, and Product Managers to ensure product design is always aligned with business requirements and project milestones are delivered according to agreed timeline.