As the only one of the Big 4 with a specialist cross-border practice dedicated to the Financial Services Sector, we offer our clients seamless, consistent and high-quality services around the globe.
The rapidly growing Audit Analytics & Data Delivery team represents a critical component in EY's Forensics growth strategy and is where most of the innovative early thinking in Audit Analytics takes place.
- The team is currently seeking suitable candidates for an excellent career opportunity
- It is a global group of technical specialists that practice the full life cycle of data management from the early stages of data scoping and capture, to its management, analysis and reporting.
- The nature of our work typically requires working with large datasets from disparate data sources to support audit and/or fraud investigations and dispute services for our clients covering a range of industries.
Your key responsibilities
- Working on client engagement teams in carrying out both reactive and proactive data analysis of large volumes of structured and unstructured data involving a wide range of database management systems and financial platforms
- Supporting the development of new Audit & Forensics tools and solutions, by understanding the state-of-the-art methods, customizing them to the Audit & Forensics needs, and making them ready for production
- Working with clients, fraud investigators, internal and external auditors, lawyers and regulatory authorities in sensitive and sometimes adversarial situations
- Working in our specialized forensic technology labs and onsite, to help clients leverage knowledge from their data through the application of advanced analytics
Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role you must have
- Degree (Bachelor or Master) in all fields related to Computer Science or accounting or economics
- Experience with SQL or similar database query languages
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German
Ideally, you'll also have
- Experience in collecting, processing and analyzing large volumes of unstructured and structured data
- Strong problem solving, analytical, technical, and interpersonal skills as well as a consulting-oriented mindset, flexibility and "can-do" approach
What we offer
- International multi-cultural team of highly motivated professionals
- Continuous personal development with a steep learning curve - a system of trainings, mentoring, counselling and on-the-job learning
- Modern working environment and equipment, fostering mobile working flexibility
- Transparent performance-based recognition and progression system
- Acquire a fully accredited corporate MBA (EY Tech MBA) from Hult International Business School, whilst working with EY, completely free*
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. Make the next step and apply for this position online. For further information please contact our recruitment team (Click to send email / +41 58 286 33 66).
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
* exception of EY contractors, interns and alumni