The Zehnder Group produces and sells systems for comfortable room ventilation, radiators in international design, as well as heating and cooling ceiling systems, systems for air purification and energy efficient heat exchangers. The Zehnder Group is stock listed employs 3,500 people worldwide, with a focus on Europe, USA and China, and has a turnover of ca. EUR 620 million. The Zehnder Group is value driven and pursues a strategy of continuous growth and innovation and has had its headquarters in Gränichen, Switzerland, since 1895.
Use your extensive expertise & experience gained in an international & industrial environment to lead the structuring & implementation of the Group strategy & strategic initiatives thus contributing substantially to the success of the Zehnder Group.
Main Responsibilities and tasks
- Guide the global Zehnder Group Strategy process from preparation to development, communication and monitoring
- Lead and/or actively support strategic projects like digital transformation and sustainability
- Substantiate Merger & Acquisition activities regarding lead of search process and evaluation until project start in close collaboration with the Group Executive Committee and Group Legal
- Give guidance for the post-merger integration
- Champion projects in operational excellence
- Assist the CEO in administrative tasks, e.g., Board of Directors meeting preparation, annual general meeting preparation
- Master’s degree, e.g. in Business Administration or Technical Engineering
- Several years of experience in an international, industrial environment
- Successful track record in a similar function like business development, strategy execution support and/or adequate experience in enterprise consultancy and project management
- Successful track record in co-leading / managing M&A activities and/or projects in digital transformation
- Experience with lead of transformative processes in a start-up environment would be an asset
- Experience in operating in an international matrix organisation, with excellent stakeholder management
- Highly energetic, self-motivated, pro-active and trustworthy personality
- Excellent analytical, strategical and conceptual thinking abilities
- Ability and agility to translate strategy content / concepts effectively into concrete and successful actions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Being an active and inspirational sparring partner with the ability to inspire people around strategic initiatives
- Proficient language skills in English and Germany, any other language is an asset
- Willingness to travel according to business needs (>30%)
What we offer
We offer the opportunity to join a prestigious international market leader with a high-quality product range. The Zehnder Group combines tradition and vision, while maintaining a dynamic focus on innovation. In this position, you can expect a multi-faceted job requiring broad abilities and vision, complex and demanding tasks, a professional team and the opportunity to fully apply your skills in order to make a significant contribution to Zehnder Group’s success and future. Main working base will be Gränichen AG.
We look forward to hearing from you
Please send your English CV via www.mercuriurval.com/en-ch, reference no: CH-04689. For additional information please contact us under +41 44 396 11 11.