The International School of Zug and Luzern is an International Baccalaureate World School, educating 1200 students from 67 nationalities in Baar and Hünenberg. We are a community of learners determined to make the world – or our corner of it – a better, kinder place. We reflect our values in everything we do so that we make the most of the opportunities and challenges in a spirit of enthusiastic inquiry.
High School German Teacher (40% - part-time)
- You hold a recognized teaching qualification or certification (candidates in process of obtaining their qualification may also be considered)
- You are a reflective practitioner, open-minded to new ideas
- Teach German as a foreign language course to students ages 14-18 years and maintain curriculum documentation for these courses.
- Use a variety of different teaching strategies and resources to meet the needs of a variety of different learning situations, abilities, and styles.
- Involve students in planning for their own learning through appropriate and regular assessment.
- Engage parents as true partners in the learning process.
What we offer:
- An exciting, dynamic and modern working environment as well as a wide range of opportunities for employment and development.
- The possibility to contribute your own ideas and help shape the further development of our school.
Do you have any questions? Visit our webpage: https://www.iszl.ch/about-us/work-at-iszl or send an email to Veronique Tremblay, Human Resources at Click to send email along with your application documents.