Varian is the world's largest manufacturer of medical devices and software for treating cancer and other medical conditions with radiotherapy, radiosurgery, proton therapy and brachytherapy. Our vision is a world without fear of cancer. To meet this challenge, we equip the world with new tools for fighting cancer.
At our R&D site in Baden with more than 300 employees we specialize in the development of soft and hardware for cancer treatment
You will become part of the Global Production Engineering team. In this challenging role, you are responsible for software media and software license structure releases, for facilitating NPI (New Product Introduction) projects, including engineering change orders for software and hardware based medical devices.
- Act as SW Manufacturing Project Manager in NPI projects/programs for Software releases. Interacting with a global program team on deliverables and timing for product release
- Maintenance and implementation of licensing structure in our in-house Flexera licensing server
- Own and manage the execution of Engineering Changes (EC), and document changes for software and hardware product releases. Manages entire project document workflow. Supports production floor cut over to other Varian manufacturing facilities
- Maintain and/or update design drawings, including redline efforts, for product structure. Develop a working understanding of the product structure for NPI events
- Work with engineering and other departments to ensure successful handoff of products to manufacturing following our design and development process
- Manages initial fulfillment activities of software releases for new product introductions and engineering changes including media distribution deliverables like cloud upload
- Support customer specific license creation and management for our ETHOS Therapy product.
- Degree in information technology HF/FH or related education
- Professional experience in project management (in engineering, medical or software development fields) preferred
- Experience with engineering change processes and product lifecycle processes preferred
- Fluency in German and English, written and verbal
You are analytical, communicative and focused. You work structured and have an eye for details. In addition, you can express your ideas and research in written form. You are used to working independently, open to discussing ideas and solutions with your colleagues. You thrive in an international work environment and in cultivating your contacts with partners in Europe and overseas.
You are just one click away from the most impactful work you will ever do and becoming part of the global team united by purpose to fight cancer. Apply now and send us your complete CV including motivation letter, Diplomas, reference letter and any work permits, APPLY HERE