For our client, a well-known international bank in Zurich, we are currently looking for a highly motivated and reliable individual as Assistant for a small Investment Management team, based on a one-year contract.
- Manage itineraries, arrange all travel and all logistics
- Customer support at top management level
- Processing expense reports
- Extensive diary management, meeting set up, conference calls etc.
- Arrange all meeting logistics onsite and offsite, internal and external
- Reservation of meeting rooms, cabs, parking, restaurants, lunches, etc.
- Preparation of agenda for meetings, print outs for review meetings
- Processing incoming, outgoing mails, arrange courier services
- Creation of presentations at team's request,
- Office management responsibilities for the team (ordering and management of office supplies, managing team's materials and archives, floor plans, desk setup)
- New Joiner Setup - Coordination with Corporate Services, Tech and HR
- Management and coordination of team's events
- Banking apprenticeship
- 1-2 years of relevant professional experience as Assistant within the finance industry
- Bachelor student
- Trustworthy and cooperative team player
- Open-minded personality
- Profound IT-Skills
- Immediately available
Has this risen your attention? Would you like to take the next step into a challenging opportunity? And, be part of a forward thinking and multi-lingual environment? If so, I look forward to receiving your full application and get back to you.