We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.
For our Swiss Entity in Dagmersellen, we are looking for a motivated, team-oriented and proactive individual (f/m/d) for the permanent position as
The role is for a senior brand manager looking after our #1 brand Winston reporting to the CTP Brand Lead Manager.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Strengthen share of market / value for Winston (RMC & OTP) by driving portfolio strategy; assess new product opportunities, identify focus areas to achieve growth goals and secure implementation
- Develop marketing mix elements like product, pack, price and communication strategies to strengthen brand equity and ensure alignment with regional/global functions
- Monitor & impact the Consumer Experience Management (CEM) approach by actively supporting brand activation programs across consumer segments and stages maximizing program impact and return on investment
- Maximize commercial impact of Winston by closely collaborating with Sales functions ensuring optimal, timely and targeted brand activation support
- Be the key brand guardian in Brand Equity & SOM performance and liaise closely with the SI functions, to proactively define the long-term growth plan (A&SP)
- Conduct analysis and periodical reviews of the brand. Ongoing monitoring and analysis of sales trends, market data and competitor activity
- Create consistent communication flow providing market performance updates to other functions
- High standard of university degree (MBA or equivalent educational background)
- 3-5 years relevant experience preferably in Brand Marketing or Global Marketing function
- Experience in high agile/ entrepreneurship working environment, good knowledge in marketing & strategic planning (Brand portfolio management, pricing, market analysis, consumer insights and innovation).
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential. You must have the ability to create strong enthusiasm for Winston among your colleagues & peers to support its growth path
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking who can work on own initiative and can deliver on time with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency, and quality standard
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
- Oral and written proficiency in English (required), local language (desirable)
Thank you very much for your interest in the role. You are welcome to apply. We will make sure every candidate will receive a reply within 2 weeks after the application