What you'll do
As part of this team, you will work on the technical implementation of new formulation concepts for active substances (e.g., vitamins, carotenoids, lipids) for use in food, feed and pharma. In a technical and scientific environment, you will be responsible for the production of formulation prototypes using various technologies, e.g., micronization, extrusion, spray drying and granulation. In addition, your responsibilities will include technological support for new and further development of formulation processes. The full-time position is to be filled immediately or by agreement in a permanent position.
- A team that truly cares about sustainability, each other, and our customers
- A genuine passion to improve the lives of others
- Continuous learning and support
Your key responsibilities
- New and further development of innovative formulation processes for the production of product forms of fat-soluble active substances for subsequent use in food, feed and pharma products
- Production of formulation prototypes using various state-of-the-art technologies: Emulsification, extrusion, spray drying, granulation
- Independent control, monitoring and supervision of technical laboratory equipment (rotor/stator tools, extruder, drying towers), continuous optimization of processes and evaluation of new technologies
- Execution, evaluation, and documentation of laboratory tests including discussion of results
- Completed apprenticeship as chemical technician, chemical/pharmaceutical technologist, or similar qualification
- 2-3 years of work experience is an advantage, ideally related to formulation
- Technical understanding and enjoyment of working with technical laboratory equipment
- Enjoy teamwork and have a strong sense of responsibility
- Initiative, flexibility & ability to work under pressure
- User knowledge in relevant IT applications is an advantage
- Good written and spoken German or English
About Research & Development
Our Innovation, Research & Development team propels our business into the future, with new discoveries at every corner. They work collaboratively with different departments and industry experts to make a positive difference to the future of millions of people and the planet we all share. The team is committed to boldly create innovative solutions that are safe, sustainable and lifechanging!
How to apply
Interested in this position? Please apply online by uploading your resume via our career portal. The procedure will generally be in line with the DSM application process outlined on the DSM career website. Due to privacy regulations, we can only actively interact with applications via our career portal.
* For further information, please contact Nicole Zeh, Talent Acquisition Business Partner (Click to send email).
*Pre-employment screenings are part of the DSM Recruitment & Selection Process. You will be contacted when further information is required.