Rothschild & Co
Rothschild & Co is one of the world's largest independent financial advisory groups. We offer a distinct perspective that makes a meaningful difference to our clients’ business and wealth.
With a team of 3,800 talented financial services specialists on the ground in 50 countries across the world, we provide independent advice on M&A, strategy and financing, as well as investment and wealth management solutions to large institutions, families, individuals and governments. As a family-controlled business that has been at the centre of the world’s financial markets for over 200 years, we can rely on an unrivalled network of specialists and are known for our track-record of outstanding execution in financial services.
Rothschild & Co Wealth Management
For over 200 years, Rothschild & Co’s freedom to offer objective advice and our commitment to personal service have combined to shape and grow our private clients’ wealth, building value for generations. Our dynamic growth and ambitious targets in relation to quality, innovation and reliability have created a need for the role.
Overview of Role
Rothschild & Co as an organisation requires a high quality and responsive IT service for busy professionals. The organisation is committed to excellence and discretion in the services provided to its clients. Rothschild & Co is building a strong IT Operations team to support the business in its ambitious strategic objectives.
The successful candidate will have a varied and hands-on role working in the IT Operations Team taking responsibility of operating, supporting, maintaining, and upgrading our Ebanking platform and mobile banking application.
As a member of a small team, it is important the candidate is solution oriented, thinks flexibly, takes ownership and has the ability to work independently.
- System Application Operation, Continuous Improvement, Maintenance, Monitoring and Support of our ebanking solution AFP from Avaloq and its authentication modules.
- Integrate and operate our mobile banking application. Collaborate closely with the Product owner to drive the digital journey of the Bank.
- DevOps - Deploying applications and interfaces through CI/CD pipelines. Continue to enhance the capabilities for the platform.
- Operations - Ensuring system processes are properly scheduled and monitored, during the day and outside business hours during stand by.
- Incident/Problem Management - Assist in CI process through careful analysis of issues and their causes.
- Service Management - Coordination with external parties providing infrastructure and application services.
- Project Management - Management of smaller technical IT projects including infrastructure change and introduction of new services.
Education and Qualifications
- IT education or advanced training in IT with at least five years relevant experience
Required Experience, Skills and Competencies
- Strong knowledge in DevOps / deploying applications with bamboo, Ansible or similar tools.
- Good knowledge around network and system security topics eg. hardening, WAF, Loadbalancer and firewalls.
- Ability to solve problems independently, quickly and completely and to communicate them clearly to management.
- Solid written and spoken communication skills in English.
- Experience of managing small projects independently like system upgrades.
- Strong team player with an ability to establish and maintain a high level of trust and confidence amongst peers and colleagues.
- Flexible individual willing to get involved where required and keen to face new challenges and learn new tools.
Beneficial Experience, Skills and Competencies
- Familiar with AirlockIAM/AirlockWAF
- Container Platform, Redhat OpenShift, Linux
- PKI infrastructure, Splunk, Active Directory, SSO
- Communication skills in German
- Rothschild & Co is committed to safeguarding and enhancing the health and wellbeing of all its employees. To support this, Rothschild & Co provides all employees with a range of healthcare services and benefits that aim to support their overall wellbeing
- We are conducive to creating a working environment and culture where people can succeed
- We provide a variety of inhouse trainings, as well as tuition assistance for further education and training courses
- Everyone can choose to incorporate agile working principles into their working week
- Over the recent months we have learned a great deal about the adaptability, commitment and resilience of our people. We believe there are opportunities for all of us to enhance our working lives and outcomes, by applying a more flexible approach to where and when we work and up to 40% of your work time can be performed from home
If you are curious to learn more about us and have valuable experiences in a similar role, then we would be happy to get to know more about you. Please submit your CV and Cover Letter through our recruitment tool.