- You prepare the site central functions and departments for upcoming surveillance and certification audits
- You are the Internal auditor at LMB of the standards 9001:2015, 9100:2018, if necessary IATF 16949
- You coordinate the audit system of LMB as well as plan and execute internal system and process audits
- You support the standardization of quality specifications and the further development of the LMB QMS (Quality Management System)
- You contribute to the training and further development of the internal LMB auditor pool
- You support the monitoring and evaluation of quality-relevant data (KPIs) and the definition of continuous Q-improvement projects based on them
- You participate in the application and further development of the possibilities of the existing CAQ system and in the measuring and testing technology used
- You ensure the exchange and the support with other Liebherr locations regarding audits and QMS improvements and standardizations
- You have successfully completed studies in the field of mechanical engineering / product engineering or equivalent
- You present several years of professional experience in quality management in a comparable position (preferably also in the automotive environment)
- You have trained as an auditor and have an extensive experience in the preparation, implementation and the follow-up of system and process audits
- You have good knowledge of an ERP and CAQ systems, VDA 6.x would be an advantage
- You have practical knowledge in the application of common quality tools (FMEA, APQP, PPAP, 8D, MSA, etc.)
- You have an excellent command of French and good knowledge in English and/or German
- Your personality is characterized by your proactive, independent way of working and you have good communication and moderation skills. Furthermore, you are a motivated team player who is constant and persevering
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Romain GROGNUZ at: +41 26 913 31 11.
One Passion. Many Opportunities.
Liebherr Machines Bulle SA is the centre of excellence for combustion engines (diesel and gas engines) and hydraulic components (axial piston pumps and motors). The company develops and produces various products, which find their use in building construction and civil engineering, mining, agriculture, decentralised energy, machine and plant engineering, as well as aerospace.
Liebherr Machines Bulle SA
7, Rue Hans-Liebherr
+41 26 913 31 11