Join us in the top league!
We are the largest private telecommunications company in Switzerland and a subsidiary of Liberty Global. With Switzerland's leading gigabit fiber optic network and one of the world's best mobile networks, we are headed right to the very top. Our goal is clear: To become the national champion, pioneering the market. Future-oriented ways of working and workplaces make us one of the most attractive employers on the Swiss market.
Make the most of your talent: Get to know Sunrise righthere!
The Service Manager has overall responsibility for the day-to-day delivery of the services according to the contractually agreed terms and service levels. In this capacity, he/she is "fronting" the delivery units of Sunrise towards the customer as the SPOC. With a sales-minded attitude, he/she or she will display the highest level of customer service while developing lasting customer relationships.
- Operational Relationship Ownership: Own the day-to-day and operational relationship with the defined enterprise account Business Customer(s)
- Enhance Customer Service Experience: Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers
- Issue Resolution Ownership: Take ownership of customer issues and following problems through to resolution
- Service Procedure Development: Develop service procedures, policies, and standards based on ITIL practices
- Performance Analysis and Reporting: Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Analyze statistics and compile accurate reports. Own the SLA reporting towards the customer
- Resource Management: Control resources and utilize assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets, actively support performance improvement goals
- Collaboration and Guidance: Collaborate with and guide other delivery units to meet agreed deliverables and SLAs for customers
- Adhere to and manage the approved budget and manage SLA's and Continuous Service Improvement activities
- Degree of Telecoms and/or IT industry knowledge
- Experience as a (customer) service manager in a relevant B2B (large accounts) environment
- Strong customer facing skills: "customer first" mentality
- "Can do" attitude and approach to troubleshooting and creative problem-solving - "Get the job done"
- Ability to tailor the communication according to the audience (from technicians to C-Level)
At Sunrise, you will work in a dynamic and international environment where every voice is heard, perspectives are shared, and values are respected. We are an equal opportunity employer, with a diverse workforce, which is part of the success of our business. Sunrise has partnered with «Advance Gender Equality in Business», is a recipient of the Swiss LGBTI-Label and is certified with the «Fair-ON-Pay Advanced» for providing equal pay for work of equal value to women and men.
In addition to our new «FlexWork» working model, we offer you above-average social benefits and attractive product advantages from the Sunrise range.
Seize this opportunity to join us on our journey to actively help shape our future!
Information for agencies: Application dossiers sent or uploaded by placement agencies, or the like are not desired and will therefore not be considered and deleted.