Accenture Geneva is seeking a Commercial Strategy Consultant for its "Strategy & Consulting Team" focusing on Consumer Goods industry. As a member of our diverse team of specialized consultants, you will play a pivotal role dedicated to driving sustainable and profitable growth for the portfolio of CG&S clients.
What awaits you
As a Commercial Strategy Consultant at, you will play a key role in shaping the success of our clients. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Strategic Analysis: Conduct comprehensive analyses of market trends, competitive landscapes, and industry dynamics to identify key opportunities and threats.
- Client Collaboration: Work closely with clients to understand their business goals, challenges, and objectives, fostering strong relationships and trust.
- Commercial Planning: Develop and implement effective commercial strategies aligned with client objectives, optimizing revenue streams, and ensuring sustainable business growth.
- Data-Driven Insights: Utilize data analytics and market research to provide clients with actionable insights, enabling informed decision-making.
- Performance Monitoring: Implement performance metrics and KPIs to monitor the success of commercial strategies, adjusting as needed to achieve desired outcomes.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Collaborate with Accenture internal and global network and external cross-functional teams (incl. sales, marketing, finance, and operations), to ensure seamless execution of commercial strategies.
- Innovation: Stay abreast of industry trends, emerging technologies (e.g. GenAI), and best practices to bring innovative solutions to clients and continuously enhance our service offerings.
How will you make an impact?
- Elevating customer satisfaction through a strategic approach, the Commercial Strategy Consultant ensures a consistent approach across the full commercial value chain (i.e. strategy, planning and execution).
- Harnessing data-driven insights, the Commercial Strategy Consultant transforms customer interactions into proactive, personalized experiences, anticipating needs and driving positive business outcomes.
What we're looking for
- Minimum 5 years of proven experience in one or more of the following areas within CG&S industry:
- Commercial Strategy develop and execution
- Revenue Growth Management (RGM) or Net Revenue Management (NRM)
- Category Management
- Commercial Capability program development
- Retail Customer Account Management & Retail Execution
- Minimum 2 years as a strategy/management consultant at a Top Tier Consulting firm. Currently at the equivalent of a Senior Consultant / Junior Manager position.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret complex data sets.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a team-oriented environment.
- Proficiency in data analysis tools and relevant software.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree.
- Fluency in English, French is a major plus.
Your perks at Accenture
- Do something meaningful and be part of the future of finance
- Fast moving and challenging business problems
- Modern work culture with flexible working hour models and part-time possible
- Flat hierarchies and international work environment
- Exposure to top management, fast learning curve and personal growth
Get in Contact
Any questions? Then contact our Recruiting Team via email at E-Mail schreiben or by telephone at00 800 450 450 45.
We look forward to receiving your application!