MSBI Developer with SQL DB Experience
Location: Zurich, Swizterland
What we offer?
- Working on new technologies in a dynamic team
- Excellent networking and experience-sharing opportunities
Working on Business Information Reporting Application within a scaled agile project team you will participate in delivering software changes to our stakeholders and supporting the application in production.
The role includes a cross-border collaboration with team members and project management in Zurich, which creates an excellent networking and experience-sharing opportunities.
Overview of the department / team:
There are 2 scrum teams working in the sub-department, they are all between 6-8 people. 1 team is based in Zurich, the other in Wroclaw, Poland.
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- 8+ years of experience in working with Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence projects
- MS SQL: detailed knowledge in MS SQL partitioning, column store, large volumes of data (TBs)
- Extensive knowledge of SSAS and SSIS
- Experience with relational, dimensional, multi-dimensional and OLAP techniques & technology.
- Experience with interfaces such as TOAD, TeamCity and SQL Developer.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (professional proficiency)
- Team player, highly dedicated and committed
The following Skills and Qualifications are an advantage:
- Any exposure to evolving concepts in MS BI 2019 will be preferred (Power BI, Column Store, Tabular Model, etc)
- Virtual technologies
- Experience of using JIRA
- Financial industry knowledge
- SAFe or other scaled agile experience
- Proven knowledge of Agile methodologies
- B.S. or M.S. degree in Computer Science or similar
- Strong knowledge of MDX, ADO, .NET, XMLA
- Proficiency in developing Cubes using SSAS, and developing reports using SSRS
Please send your application to Click to send email