Merging Technologies SA is a Swiss manufacturer with over 30 years of experience in developing groundbreaking, professional Audio and Video products for a wide range of entertainment and media industries. With a dedicated user base in the elite end of the music, film, television, mastering and performances industries, Merging is committed to developing product ranges with unrivalled quality and flexibility, no matter what the application. Merging builds tools for people who want more from their systems, have an inherent need to push boundaries, and believe that quality always comes first. Merging is part of Georg Neumann GmbH, which is part of the Sennheiser Group.
Our home is Puidoux/Lake Geneva in Switzerland - this is where we plan and develop our products, with which we inspire not only professionals, but also more and more semi-professional users such as podcasters or producers in their home studios.
Sounds good? Join us as:
Your mission is to build and fulfil a reliable project schedule with your project team based on the Sennheiser gate stage process and report regularly the progress to the management.
- You analyze project goals and manage projects in the field of professional audio technology with a focus on audio interfaces
- You ensure independently that project goals are met in terms of technical, scheduling, and economic aspects
- You recognise early deviations from project plans and take goal-oriented countermeasures
- You plan and schedule internal and external project staff in coordination with the development management
- You communicate continuously with internal and external contacts as well as professional leadership and support the project team members
- You promote cost-conscious action and exploit improvement potentials
- You participate in the entire product development process from the first idea to the final product at the customer's site.
- You are passionate about high-quality sound
- You are enthusiastic about tackling technical challenges and possess exceptional problem-solving skills, enabling you to break down complex issues into manageable components for more effective resolution
- You have a cooperative mindset, playing your part to foster a positive team spirit
- You appreciate to work in a fast-paced environment
- You are self-organized and able to work independently, but also value collaboration and contributing to team efforts
- You have a Master's degree in Engineering or a comparable qualification
- 2+ years of experience in managing complex agile projects in the field of professional audio technology
- You are well-equipped with a high level of commitment, independent action and pronounced methodological confidence
- You have high analytical and conceptual strength
- You got a good knowledge of agile project management methods
- You have a profound knowledge of product development and manufacturing
- You are in possession of strong communication and technical skills
- You have a good general knowledge of product certification
- You dispose of conversational English and French skills, both written and spoken, for regular technical and organizational coordination
- Environment: A wide range of tasks and exciting projects await you in our international family business.
- State-of-the-art: With us you work with and on "high-end" technologies
- Team: You work in a passionate team of specialists with many exciting ideas
- Role: Varied, challenging work with a lot of personal responsibility in a small dynamic team that is well networked within the Sennheiser Group
Concert, lecture, music streaming, film, meeting, sound recording in the studio - the audio world is colorful and diverse. And so are we at Sennheiser! We therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, nationality, orientation, ethnic and social origin, religion, disability and age.
About the job
This position will directly integrate our current team based in Puidoux, Switzerland with the flexibility to work sometimes remotely.
The Future of Audio – become a part of it!
Merging Technologies is looking forward to receiving your complete application documents at Write an email