EMBARK Program: Tech Transformation Manager (part-time possible)
Are you a woman with professional experience seeking opportunities to rejoin the workforce after a break, such as maternity leave or sabbatical?
Well then, welcome to Accenture, where a unique offer awaits you. EMBARK is tailored for highly skilled women who aim to resume their career journey as managers or senior managers after a career break.
Here's how it all works. Upon your return, you will undergo a three-month preparation and development phase that includes personalized training and job shadowing. You will be supported by experienced Accenture executives who will act as your trusted advisors and mentors. Following that, you start your dream job, enjoying excellent career opportunities and developing in an environment that nurtures and inspires. You can shape your work according to your preferences and needs, whether part-time or full-time, on site, or remotely. The choice is yours!
Your daily work
- As a Technology Transformation Manager, you guide and lead our clients through increasingly complex and fast-paced changes, with the aim of developing efficient technological infrastructure that generates sustainable value.
- You develop strategies and roadmaps for ambitious IT transformations backed by compelling business cases.
- You forge architectural frameworks and optimize the application portfolio to achieve our clients' objectives.
- Collaborating with multidisciplinary teams and clients from various industries, you resolve complex business problems with innovative technology solutions.
- As a lifelong learner, you continually seek to acquire new knowledge about cutting-edge technologies and leverage this expertise to strengthen our reputation as a thought leader in the technology industry and create impulses for innovation with our clients.
In summary, you collaborate with a diverse range of customers to implement effective strategies. To achieve that, you draw from your expertise in cloud computing, data analytics, artificial intelligence, and intelligent automation solutions to generate tangible business value. Your responsibilities also include realizing companies' IT-target and providing guidance during the realignment of IT organizations.
Who you are
- You hold a university degree in a relevant field, such as business informatics or computer science, and possess excellent written communication skills in English and at least one of the official regional languages (German, Italian, or French).
- You demonstrate either broad technical knowledge and a passion for new technologies, modern architectures, and IT organizations, or possess detailed industry and sector experience and specific platform and solution expertise.
- Possess strategic thinking abilities, strong communication skills, and prior experience in analyzing, evaluating, and developing modern IT landscapes.
What we offer
You are important to us. For that, we are committed to creating a supportive work environment that reflects this every day. As a responsible employer, we offer a comprehensive benefits package tailored to your needs:
- As a member of our tech community, you will have access to personalized training, specialized thought leadership programs, and a range of certification opportunities
- Personal mentoring and on-the-job training
- Exciting employee events
- A diverse and inclusive work culture
Any questions? Contact us by e-mail at E-Mail schreiben or by phone at +41 44 219-5005.
We look forward to meeting you!
4,0 (1 review)