Am Standort Bulle und Ettlingen befindet sich die Business Unit-Axialkolbenmaschinen, das Kompetenzzentrum für Hydraulikkomponenten. An den beiden Standorten, Bulle im Kanton Freiburg und Ettlingen bei Karlsruhe, entwickelt, konstruiert und fertigt die BU AxM leistungsstarke Produkte aus den Bereichen der hydraulischen Antriebs- und Steuerungstechnik. Die hydraulischen Produkte und deren Bauteile werden mit modernsten Verfahren hergestellt und tragen maßgeblich zur Qualität und Leistungsfähigkeit der Mobil- und Raupenbagger, der Mining-Maschinen, Radlader und weiterer mobiler Arbeitsmaschinen des Liebherr Konzerns bei.Zur Verstärkung unseres Teams suchen wir zum nächstmöglichen Zeitpunkt einen Project Manager (m/w/d) für den Standort in Ettlingen, Deutschland.
- In your role as Project Manager in the field of hydraulics (gearboxes & aviation), you will be responsible for drawing up the specifications and feasibility assessment of the required customer requirement in collaboration with the specialist departments
- You will prepare the schedule including resource and cost planning
- You are responsible for the preparation and updating of schedules and workflows in consultation with the stakeholders
- You manage cross-departmental (sales, development, purchasing, manufacturing, quality) and implement the specifications defined in the Project Management Plan, taking into account lessons learned from other projects
- You record and analyze project progress across departments and initiate appropriate countermeasures in the event of deviations
- You control the project budget and implement the defined measures to meet project and product cost targets
- In addition, you are responsible for the preparation, elaboration and execution of project reviews and cost reduction measures as well as the compliance with and assurance of aviation-specific processes
- You have a successfully completed degree in the economic or technical field or a comparable degree
- You have experience and interest in mechanical engineering and project management as well as in the coordination and implementation of customer projects
- You have initial knowledge of Project Management Professional and methodological knowledge of various quality techniques (8D, FMEA, Risk Assessment, Ishikawa) and quality standards
- You are fluent in English and and have a very good proficiency in German or French
- Your personality is characterized by your entrepreneurial thinking and acting, leadership skills, negotiation skills and willingness to take responsibility. Independence and social skills, especially in dealing with employees, customers and suppliers are a matter of course for you
Can we inspire you to take on a responsible position in a dynamic and independent family business? We offer you room for ideas, a secure job, modern and family-friendly employment conditions such as flexible working hours, home office, a company restaurant, training opportunities as well as many benefits. The workplace is located in Bulle, surrounded by the wonderful nature of the Gruyère region. Start planning your personal and professional development with us.
In order to ensure a fair application process, we cannot accept applications by post or email.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Sina WAUSCHKUHN at: 0269133111.
One Passion. Many Opportunities.
Liebherr Machines Bulle SA is the centre of excellence for combustion engines (diesel and gas engines) and hydraulic components (axial piston pumps and motors). The company develops and produces various products, which find their use in building construction and civil engineering, mining, agriculture, decentralised energy, machine and plant engineering, as well as aerospace.
Liebherr Machines Bulle SA
Hertzstraße 9 - 15